Click For Quote!

Plz help me!!!!Click on me~!!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Touch !!

 Assalamualaikum wbt..

Hi my lovely reader and friends, How are you today? Hope u all in GOOD HEALTH and WONDERFUL LIFE! Okay!.I want talk about TOUCH.. which touch their heart..

Sometimes, it is good if we give to others a good word that can TOUCH their heart...

For example:-

  • Give them Sweet Quote! such as love quotes, friendship quotes or motivation quotes..Tag in Facebook maybe

 

eg: love quote
 
 eg: Friendship quote


eg: Motivate Quote


  • Give animated mms maybe. That can touch their heart when received our mms.


  • Listen and Give advice and opinion when they got a problem.
  • Wish their besday or  anything that meaningful to them..
  • Or maybe give surprise like a present or celebration


Everyone can be touch when we do something surprise and sweet to them..

That's All :)

Love u all


p/s:  I just writing , I don't care about my grammar.Don't Laughing ya!


No comments:

Click Here!

Plz Click It My Dear~

Categories