Click For Quote!

Plz help me!!!!Click on me~!!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

In love.

    Assalamualaikum  and Good Morning Everybody.

 
source: donate from Miss Google

Did you know? Of course u not. 

Currently, I'm in love. Yessss! In love! With who? When it happen? Of course this question playing around in your mind right? Actually , it starts  just in this week also.

Honestly, I'm in love into novelist field . Haha. Very funny right? I'm study in engineering field. How come I can jump to this field?. This because when I'm always be counselor tak berbayor to my all friend and my buddies. Boleh dikatakan selalu mendengar masalah dan cerita.I got many love story that can be share to others. By writing, I can share all of this. But I'm not directly story what  happen. I'm take as reference and I'm  use my own imagine and thinking to create my own story. 

It is work? I'm also don't know. How reader can be accept my karya  yang tak seberapa

I hope they can accept and support me. I'm just doing what I'm  feel happy to do it.

But your comment? sambil menunjuk ke arah siapa yang baca entri ni

Readers comment? or who else that read my 'karya'. 

YOUR COMMENTS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME!! NO MATTER BAD OR GOOD. I'M ACCEPT IT WITH OPEN MINDED!

Because your comment, i can take it as a Reference to upgrade my qualities.

You... You .. You..


Not yet read my KARYA.. Ok! Come here

Diari Cintaku {PART 1} {PART 2}


what do you think about my karya.. Just comment. I'm wait for your comment and really appreciate that!.



Ok . gtg

p/s: want to get very marvelous  hair. Come HERE!

       Unleash the aspiring racer in you! HERE

No comments:

Click Here!

Plz Click It My Dear~

Categories